* Schools Sweatshirts, Cardigans, T shirts and Polo Shirts with the School logo printed on are available from our school uniform supplier – Wovina.
All children wear the school uniform which is as follows:-
- Navy blue skirt, culottes, pinafore dress, navy blue or grey school trousers or shorts
- Pale blue/navy polo shirt* or pale blue shirt
- Navy blue cardigan* or sweatshirt*
- White, grey or navy socks/tights
- Sensible black flat shoes
- Blue/white check dresses or playsuits for summer
All Children require plimsolls or trainers for outdoor games. P.E. uniform is as follows:
- Navy T shirt with the Codicote School Logo*
- Blue Shorts
- Blue Sweatshirt/Blue track suits bottoms for cold weather
Hair should be kept clean and tidy and should not be brightly coloured or worn in any extreme style. No patterns or tramlines should be shaved into the hair or eyebrows. Hair should not be shaved below a grade 2.
We disapprove of children bringing jewellery to school. However, if children have had their ears pierced they may wear studs. Before P.E. lessons, these are either to be removed or taped (please provide micro-pore tape from home). If not, children will not be allowed to take part in the lesson. No other piercings are allowed.