All children wear the school uniform which is as follows:-
- Navy blue skirt or pinafore dress or navy blue Trousers
- Pale blue blouse or pale blue/navy polo shirt*
- Navy blue cardigan* or sweatshirt*
- White or navy socks/tights
- Sensible flat shoes
- Blue/white check dresses for summer
- Grey trousers or shorts
- Pale blue shirt or pale blue/navy polo shirt*
- Navy blue sweatshirt*
- Grey or navy socks
- Sensible shoes
All Children require plimsolls or trainers for outdoor games. P.E. uniform is as follows:
- Navy T shirt with the Codicote School Logo*
- Blue Shorts
- Blue Sweatshirt/Blue track suits bottoms for cold weather
Hair should be kept clean and tidy and should not be brightly coloured or worn in any extreme style. No patterns or tramlines should be shaved into the hair or eyebrows. Hair should not be shaved below a grade 2.
We disapprove of children bringing jewellery to school. However, if children have had their ears pierced they may wear studs. Before P.E. lessons, these are either to be removed or taped (please provide micro-pore tape from home). If not, children will not be allowed to take part in the lesson. No other piercings are allowed.
* Schools Sweatshirts, Cardigans, T shirts and Polo Shirts with the School logo printed on are available from the School office.