Core Christian values
Love, Trust, Forgiveness
Everyone shall know success
Our school is a happy, vibrant, harmonious community, where a dynamic curriculum, inspirational teaching and a nurturing ethos develop learners for life. Achievements and efforts are shared, rewarded and celebrated, and result in an inclusive school culture, where learning and life are enriched with diverse opportunities, enabling everyone to shine.
- To offer our children the best possible education within the context of a caring, Christian community.
Psalm 32:8 I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you
- To provide a happy school environment where everyone feels secure and valued.
Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another, tender hearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
- To work in partnership with parents in the education of their children and encourage their involvement & support.
Proverbs 22:6 Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it
- To teach the skills of seeking knowledge independently and to nurture a love of learning
Proverbs 23:12 Apply your heart to instruction and your ears to words of knowledge.
- To enable high standards to be achieved across the curriculum through the acquisition of knowledge, skills and understanding.
Philippians 4:8 Fill your mind with those things that are true, noble, right, pure, lovely and honourable.
- To foster the development of high self esteem, through positive action and statement.
Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
- To expect high standards of behaviour, with respect and consideration shown by everyone, both within the school community and outside in the wider world.
Luke 6:31 And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.
- To develop a concern for the environment, and an understanding of the world in which we live.
Genesis 9:17 “That rainbow is a sign. It is the sign of the agreement that I made with all living things on earth.”
- To develop an understanding of the Christian Faith, and to foster spiritual growth.
Corinthians 16:13-14 Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.
- To prepare children for the next stage of their education, and for adult life.
Proverbs 3:1 “My child, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart.”
These are underpinned by the British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect, and tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs.